Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Misfit. Renegade. Law Student.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Non Sequitur

Perhaps I'm not getting it. It's possible- I've had a rough day, a day which has shaken my faith in the existence of justice. Whatevs. I went to read this article on the impending execution of one of the co-founders of the Crips, Stanley "Tookie" Williams, and saw this photo:



See the protest placard on the left? About Austrians? Someone, please, explain how the question on the placard is related to ANYTHING? I mean, are we alleging that Arnold only executes non-Austrians? Is there some discrimination lawsuit I missed, where the Governator has been accused of granting clemency to no one, save...Austrians? I mean, if you want to make a statement about the racial bias in the administration of the death penalty, be my guest. More power to you. The system is quite fucked. But this? Yeah, no.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aelfthryth said...

lol thanks for posting that! I needed a good laugh.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.