Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Misfit. Renegade. Law Student.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

the more sober of the three...

mmm...where should we start? should we start with the first percussionist, who looked like Papa Scinicariello? or the second, who looked like Scooby from the drum circle? right now, I'm listening to one of Thurston Moore's solo efforts, the name of which fully escapes me. But the real inquiry is, why the fuck do I only meet crazy bastards, who can't relate to me?

Oh, wait. It's

Let's abandon that thread. Let's move on. Let's be gregarious and generous. Lovely, we are. So.

Yeah.

Okay.

(I'm so into the spacing right now.)

(Everything needs to breathe.) "Waiting to Exhale." Haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...

I also like elipses.
...

oh. i just brought this into the twenty-first century. i love the technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.