Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Misfit. Renegade. Law Student.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Who's yo Tinkerbell?

Today I checked by school bursar account summary online and found that they had TAKEN AWAY MY SCHOLARSHIP. Holy flying shitballs, right? But then I called the financial aid folks and was told that they were just updating the system to put in the name of the scholarship and that it'd be fixed by tomorrow, so not to worry.

That is not right.

I was seriously contemplating taking a header out my damned window when I saw this. I mean, $8,000. Gone. Come now. The very nice woman with whom I spoke told me that there was supposed to be an email sent out to prevent the unnecessary suicidal thoughts resulting from the inaccurate info, but she "guesses" no one sent it, "tee hee!" Fuck. Ok. Over it.
***
In other stupid news, I decided to change my desktop picture, because it was of a man of questionable character. Now, I have changed it to one of the pictures from this website (a rather fit looking fifty-year old chap, I say!) I love people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Damon Agnos said...

thanks for reminding me of the peter pan site--the pictures are great. another, similar site (which isn't quite as good as it used to be, when it had the big how-to demonstration): http://www.tronguy.net

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.